- Lived in the same town almost all my life. Worked for a food processing plant for nearly 30 years. Loved movies as long as I can remember but developed a real love of film noir about 8 years ago and now I can't seem so choose modern movies over noir lately.
- Hanford, CA. Middle of the state, very flat and hot in the summertime. Want to retire elsewhere.
- Movies, of course, reading (noir books lately), art, and I love to travel when I can afford it.
- Favorite film noir?:
- Maltese Falcon
- In process of job change, semi retired
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Post
- The Last Film Noir you watched 01-19-2012 02:34 AM
- Total Thanks
- Last Activity
- 02-01-2012 02:02 AM
- Join Date